Monday, October 21, 2013

Best Intentions

This blog is begun with the best intentions. Its purpose is to introduce me to the world, which is both thrilling and embarrassing.

I am, like so many others, an aspiring writer. I am too narrowly focused, too lazy, too respectful, too passionate, too [fill in the blank] to research trends. I write what I like, and I try to write without fear. And there's a lot of hope that readers will enjoy my work for what it is - good old-fashioned storytelling.

A few of my other blogs have died quiet deaths. So, like any good human, I'm going to harvest some of my old posts, stitch them onto this blog, and resurrect them here. I hope they go on to live long, prosperous lives.

I look forward to getting to know you, readers and fellow authors. And I hope you enjoy getting to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment